Friday 29 January 2016

iNex Full - ApexNova Icons v2.8 APK


iNex is an attempt to bring a sense of beautiful uniformity to your home screen while retaining the Google JFK look and feel that you love! XHDPI supported, lower resolutions should work.
Supports:
• Apex (Icons and Skin)
• Nova (Icons)
• ADW (Icons)
• Action Launcher (Icons)
• This is not a CM Theme Chooser, or standalone theme.
This is the Full/Paid Version! Thank you so much for supporting development!
Now over 120+ icons with over 100+ alternates!
Frequent Updates planned. I'm a student and have work. I add icons as I'm able.
Icon List: http://bit.ly/12rrSPP
*XHDPI icons /do/ seem to function well on higher/lower resolution displays.
**This application is not tablet optimized, but the theme will still work.
Adding icons as I can! This is a constant WIP!

App Screenshots :


 
Requires Android : 2.2 and Up

What's New (Updated - September 21, 2013)
v2.8 - Found a work-around to get the Zooper Widget functional. This is the same method that many UCCW skins use.

Download Size : 11.1 MB(APK)

                                                             ↓ DOWNLOAD ↓

Unknown

'My Name is Haris Khan. I am a Blogger, Designer and WebMaster. Hope you will like my Work

 

Copyright © 2016 APK Mania.

Designed by Insta Designs®